My interests have been recently focused on the following areas:
- My application domains: software debugging, software design, and self-adaptive systems
- My research methods
- Crowdsourcing: work partitioning, task prediction, and task aggregation.
- Models and Theories: stochastic processes, probabilistic graphical models, utility theory, voting theory, and causal inference.
- Tools & Languages: R, Python, Tensorflow, Java
Some of the people who I have been collaborating with:
- Prof. Dr. Holger Giese (Human in the loop and Hybrid Crowd-Machine Systems)
- Dr. Matthias R. Brust (Network Science)
- Dr. Leen Lambers (Crowdsourcing Failure Resolution)
- Sona Ghahremani (On-line Learning in Self-Adaptive Systems)